Easy Instant Pot Beef Dinners That Are Sure to Please
The instant pot has become a go-to kitchen gadget for many families because it cooks meals fast with minimal work Beef is one of the most popular meats to use in the instant pot, and these recipes are sure to please even the pickiest eaters.
1. Meatballs. Ground beef and Italian sausage are combined with herbs and spices to make a flavorful, juicy meatball. They’re ready in just 30 minutes since they simmer right in the sauce and don’t need to be browned beforehand.
2. Spaghetti. No boiling of the pasta is required for this delicious spaghetti dish. The pasta soaks up the delicious beef and tomato marinara sauce for a meal that’s sure to become a family favorite.
3. Lasagna. This recipe yields the most tender, flavor-packed lasagna and it’s incredibly easy to make. The hardest part is making sure to add the water in at the right time.
4. Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes. You can make an entire meal right in one pot by cooking the mashed potatoes on the bottom and the meatloaf in a cake pan on top.
5. Pot Roast. Chuck roast is one of the cheapest cuts of meat and now you can cook it fast right in the instant pot with a tasty gravy that goes perfectly over mashed potatoes or rice.
6. Chili. Spicy and satisfying, this chili tastes like it’s been cooking all day but it’s ready in under an hour.
7. Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese. Combine two classics- cheeseburgers and mac and cheese- to make this ultimate comfort food dish. It even includes a tangy sauce made from ketchup and mustard.
Sandwiches and More
8. French Dip Sandwiches. Tender beef and a tangy au jus are served atop crusty bread for the perfect sandwich.
9. Barbacoa. Brisket is simmered in a smoky chipotle sauce for tender beef that’s great when served in tortillas or on top of rice or pasta.
10. Italian Beef and Peppers. Sweet peppers and flavorful chuck roast are cooked then shredded for serving on a hoagie roll with some tangy slices of provolone cheese and spicy pickles.